WMTel offers high speed internet service using wireless technology (not satellite) that isn't limited to "in town" customers only. Our wireless transmission equipment is located on grain elevators, water towers, buildings and other communication towers, unlike satellite internet.
Live in the country? No Problem, in most cases we can provide to almost everyone in our rural coverage areas.
Here's what we have to offer:
Service in areas including these towns and surrounding rural areas:
- Eagle Grove
- Fort Dodge
- Webster City
Internet price/speed Plans (download/upload speed):
- up to 5mb/1mb - $39.95/mo. This service level will allow for 1 stream of Netflix, Hulu and other streaming services. This level is available with or without Line of Sight to our local tower
- up to 10mb/2mb - $49.95/mo. This service level will allow for 1 or 2 streams of Netflix, Hulu and other streaming services as well as quicker downloading. Some areas are only able to receive up to 7mb/1mb dependant on Line of Sight to our local tower.
- up to 15mb/3mb - $59.95/mo. This service level will allow for 3 or 4 streams of Netflix, Hulu and other streaming services as well as quicker downloading. Some areas are only able to receive up to 8mb/2mb dependant on Line of Sight to our local tower.
- up to 20mb/5mb - $69.95/mo. This service level will allow for 4 or 5 streams of Netflix, Hulu and other streaming services as well as quicker downloading. Line of Sight to our local tower IS REQUIRED for this service level.
Want to go faster yet? We do offer higher speed in most areas, but we do have to pre-qualify you for this. Just ask the WMTel service representative for more details when you call us at 1-866-369-6835.
DSL services are provided within the Woolstock exchange only. DSL services are brought to the customer residence over the telephone service line and costs are the same as the wireless product.
What we DON'T HAVE that sets us apart:
1. NO Contracts. You pay by the month, so you don't have to worry about getting out of a contract if life throws you a curve ball.
2. NO Hidden fees. What we advertise is what you pay. No tax, no surcharges, no rental or lease, just Internet, that's it!
3. NO Data limits. We only limit connection speed based on what plan you select, not on how much data you use. This way you don't have to worry about overage fees.
4. NO Unwanted required services. We sell just internet. You don't need a phone line, long distance services, cable tv, or other services you just don't want in order to get internet.
What does it take to get started?
1. Decide what plan best works for you.
2. Give us a call at 1-866-369-6835 and a friendly WMTel representative will take down all of your information and schedule you for an installation.
Basics of installation...
The total cost to get started is the current months prorated cost (the rest of this month), a month in advance (next month) and $100 installation charge (this may vary). That's it! no hidden fees with WMTel.net
WMTel schedules new installations either AM or PM. (AM = 9am-11:59am and PM= 12:00pm to 3:00pm)
On the day of installation the technician will need access to both the inside and outside of your house. They will go over the installation process before any work is to be done. They will install a radio on a mount similar to a satellite dish mount. They also need to drill a 3/8" hole to bring the wire from the radio outside into your home.
If you have a laptop, tablet, smart phone, or any wireless device, you will need a wireless router. We do not provide wireless routers, but youcan purchase one at any electronics / department store.